75 East State Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Nightly Rates: ( 119.00 - 119.00 )
The Hyatt on Capitol Square has 400 guest rooms including 13 suites, 3 Regency ClubŪ floors and Hyatt Business PlanTM rooms. Adjacent to the beautiful Ohio Theatre, and connected to Columbus City Center Mall, which features 135 of central Ohio's most exclusive shops. Superb dining, a penthouse fitness center and over 6,000 sq. ft. of meeting space makes Hyatt on Capitol Square perfect for business and leisure travelers alike.
For reservations, room rates and availability, click the Reservations icon above. To speak with a Hyatt representative personally, call (800) 633-7313. If calling from outside the US, obtain international reservation numbers at www.hyatt.com/hotel_reservations/reservations_numbers.html.
· American Dollars is the native currency.
· Check in time is 3PM
· Check out time is 12PM
· Time Zone is Eastern
· Opened in 1984
· Renovated in 1995
· 401 rooms.
· 0 suites.
· 0 floors.
* Out of main exit, turn left onto Steltzer Road. Steltzer becomes James Road * Follow James Road to Broad Street and take Broad into downtown * Turn left onto Third Street to State Street (1st light) * The Hyatt on Capitol Square is on the corner of Third and State Streets
* Take 71-S to Broad Street exit. Turn right and follow to Third Street * Turn left onto Third and continue to State Street * The Hyatt on Capitol Square is on the corner of Third and State Streets
* Take 70-W to 4th Street exit. Turn right and follow to State Street * Turn left and go one block to the corner of State and Third Streets * Turn left on Third and go immediately into Hyatt valet
* Take 70-E to 4th Street exit. Take 4th to State and turn left * Take 4th to State and turn left. Go one block to the corner of State and Third Streets * The Hyatt on Capitol Square is on the corner
* Take 71-N to 4th Street exit. Take 4th Street to State Street and turn left * The Hyatt on Capitol Square is on the corner of Third and State Streets
* 9 miles from Port Columbus International Airport * 12 miles from Don Scott Field, serving private aircraft * Nearby Dublin, Upper Arlington, Newark and Granville
Port Columbus International, Don Scott Field
A credit card guarantee is required to complete a reservation. Your credit card will be charged if cancellation policies are not correctly followed. The amount charged may equal the cost of 1 (one) or more nights plus applicable taxes.
Cancellation policies vary based on day of arrival. When making reservations, please read the rate rules given immediately after selecting a specific rate. Policies are provided before the reservation is complete.
Chosen one of the top ten restaurants in Columbus by the Columbus Dispatch's Grumpy Gourmet, The Plaza is also the home of the "Best Brunch in Columbus", as voted by readers of Columbus Monthly. The Plaza offers breakfast, lunch or an elegant evening dinner. Mon - Fri 6:30am-2:30pm, Sat - Sun 6:30am-1pm; Sun - Thu 4pm-12mid, Fri - Sat 4pm-1am.Darby's Bar
A friendly, casual pub for pool, darts, and good conversation. Serving casual food at lunch and through the evening. Mon-Fri 11:30am-2pm; Sun - Thu 4pm-12mid, Fri - Sat 4pm-1am.Darby's Outdoor Café
In season, featuring light meals al fresco around the fountain. May - September, 11:30am-2pm.
Hyatt on Capitol Square is perfectly designed to handle meetings of all types, with its unique boardrooms and a variety of larger spaces, ideal for groups up to 350 people. The hotel has 15,500 square feet of meeting space. The Hyatt on Capitol Square offers full on-site catering and convention services for your assistance. The hotel also features an on-site audio visual company for all your A/V needs. The 6,000 square foot Governors Ballroom can accommodate up to 450 people for dinner. A special feature is the Capitol and Directors Boardrooms which are designed for board meetings with built in cabinetry and wood paneling.
* Penthouse fitness center with the latest exercise equipment * Sauna * Sundeck for Regency Club® guests * City center shopping: 145 specialty stores, 3 major department stores and theatres * Variety of restaurants within walking distance * Close to major Art and Science Museums
A downtown hotel in the heart of the business/government center and across from the State Capitol. Connected to the 3-level Columbus City Center Shopping Mall with more than 125 stores.Columbus
Arts Museum The Museum features permanent collections of European and American Art as well as traveling exhibits and a sculpture garden. 480 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215; (614) 221-6801.City Center Mall
145 specialty stores, 3 major department stores, restaurants and services. 111 South 3rd Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215; (614) 221-4900.Cosi Center of Science and Industry
Located just west of the Arts Museum at 333 West Broad Street, Ohio's Center for Discovery filled with firsthand science, learning and fun for children and adults. 280 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215; (614) 221-2674.Franklin Park Conservatory
The Conservatory consists of climate controlled atmospheres, exhibition halls and dining area. 17777 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215; (614) 645-3000.Ohio Theatre
A historic landmark and home to Balletmet and the Columbus Symphony Orchestra. 39 East State Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215; (614) 469-0939.