Revised: July 4, 2019
The website, ohiobiz profiles directory (ohiobiz.com), owned by ohiobiz LLC (also referred to as “us”, “we” or “our”) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of those who use our websites. ohiobiz LLC seeks to ensure its high standards for data privacy extend to everyone who uses our websites from any place in the world, and that this policy is simple and clear to understand.
We will not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose your personal data to anyone, except as necessary to provide our services or as otherwise described in this Policy, without first providing you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
The ohiobiz profiles directory is a directory focused on promoting businesses and organizations, strictly, in the state of Ohio. The intended target audience of the websites are site visitors within the United States, particularly, within the state of Ohio.
Who Does This Policy Include?
- Individuals (also referred to as “users”, “your” or “you”) who visit our website.
Who Does This Policy Exclude?
- Our websites are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. As such, we will not knowingly collect personal data from any person under the age of 18.
Types of Data ohiobiz LLC Collects, Stores And Uses
- Company/Organization name
- Company/Organization street address
- Company/Organization phone and fax numbers
- Company/Organization website addresses
- Company/Organization social media profile addresses
- Company/Organization Mobile telephone number
- Company/Organization Email address
- Website meta description tags
- Internet protocol (IP) addresses accessing the sites
The vast majority of the business-related information collected, above, is in the public domain.
Also, ohiobiz profiles directory business directory listing owners may add additional information to their listing, voluntarily, pertaining to their business such as business hours, business descriptions, business-related audio and video, company brochures, pictures related to their business, etc.
How This Information Is Used
- To build marketing profiles
- To aid strategic development (e.g. If ohiobiz profiles directory advertises on weather.com, we track when you click on ohiobiz.com’s website from that site. If ohiobiz profiles directory does not get any traffic from weather.com, we may stop advertising on weather.com.)
- To audit usage of the websites
- To track whether users open emails from our websites
- To receive periodic mission-related communications from ohiobiz profiles directory/ohiobiz LLC.
On the ohiobiz profiles directory website, you now have to opt-in to cookies. Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient. Applicable law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of our site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
- Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistic cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites and for re-marketing efforts. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
We will collect and process your personal data only when we have 1) your consent to do so; 2) an agreement in place with you or your company; 3) a legal obligation to do so; 4) another legitimate business interest or 5) to protect your vital interest or that of another person.
Please note your consent is for the ohiobiz profiles directory (ohiobiz.com) website and its sales and marketing vendors, and ohiobiz LLC and their sales and marketing vendors.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where ohiobiz LLC relies on a legitimate interest to process your personal data, such as an agreement with ohiobiz LLC, you have the right to object. Your rights also include the right to access, correct, update, export or delete your personal data. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org with any request, and we will respond within 30 days. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, if you exercise your right to be forgotten, your personal data will be deleted from ohiobiz profiles directory/ohiobiz LLC’s systems, and you will receive written confirmation of the deletion. ohiobiz LLC will also notify its vendors of your request and direct them to also delete your personal data.
We may disclose your information to business partners or third-party data processors in accordance with a properly-executed court order or as otherwise required by law. The ohiobiz profiles directory/ohiobiz LLC will fully cooperate with law enforcement or a court order requiring it to disclose the identity or usage details of any user of our website.
An ohiobiz profiles directory vendor collects information that your browser sends whenever you visit our websites (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our websites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We have commercially-appropriate measures in place to ensure user information is protected against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental loss or destruction. We also have systems in place to authenticate, monitor, audit and encrypt your information. Nevertheless, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that information in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account information and your computer.
Transfer of Data
Using the Internet to collect and process information about you may involve the transmission of data internationally. Therefore, by browsing the ohiobiz profiles directory site, you acknowledge and agree to the processing of your information in this way. By agreeing to ohiobiz LLC’s transfer of your information to third parties, you are deemed to have consented to any transfer of your information to a third party that ohiobiz LLC works with outside the European Union.
If you have any questions about ohiobiz LLC’s GDPR compliance or data privacy, or would like to submit a request related to your data, please email email@example.com or mail us at:
ohiobiz profiles directory / ohiobiz LLC
1035 Argonne Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44121